We realize that the process of investigating all of your treatment options can be overwhelming. Our staff is ready to assist you in answering any questions you might have about the services we offer. The first step toward becoming a patient is to have your case evaluated by Dr. Stegall. This includes:
- A thorough review of your cancer diagnosis, including tumor staging, prognosis, and treatments which have already taken place
- In-depth analysis of lab testing and imaging you have had performed
- Review of the remainder of your medical and surgical history, including other medical issues (e.g., hypertension, diabetes, hypothyroid, etc.)
- Review of your current medications and supplements
- Discussion regarding your treatment goals
We will need a copy of your pertinent medical records prior to your visit, as Dr. Stegall likes to review everything in detail prior to meeting you. The initial consultation with Dr. Stegall lasts approximately one hour, and is an opportunity for you to learn more about his innovative treatment approach. It is also an opportunity for Dr. Stegall to determine if you are a good candidate for his care. Please note that Dr. Stegall does not accept every case.
You are encouraged to have a spouse, family member, or close friend with you for the visit since a lot of information will be covered. At the conclusion of this initial consultation, Dr. Stegall will summarize his findings with you. If you are accepted as a patient, we will move quickly to put things into place so that you can get started as soon as possible.
To learn more, please contact us at:
The Center for Advanced Medicine
10700 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 207
Johns Creek, GA 30097
We look forward to meeting you!