Our treatment guidelines are as follows:
What we do
- We offer an alternative cancer treatment option to patients who have chosen to seek our expertise.
- We only treat adults over the age of 18.
- We provide an initial consultation to patients who have been diagnosed with cancer, which includes a thorough review of the current diagnosis as well as treatment options using our integrative cancer protocols.
- We evaluate every case with respect to each patient’s unique medical history, diagnoses, and treatment goals.
- We only accept patients who we feel we can help.
- We provide a treatment approach which typically includes low dose chemotherapy, intravenous nutrition, physician grade supplements, and a cancer nutrition plan.
- We gladly work with other members of our patients’ health care teams.
- We routinely refer our patients to other providers when indicated, including those in conventional medicine specialties as well as those in alternative medicine disciplines.
- We arrange for our patients’ needs, including lab testing, imaging, procedures, and hotel accommodations.
- We love our patients like family.
What we do not do
- We do not accept every patient.
- We do not promise to cure anyone of their cancer.
- We do not offer any guarantee that specific outcomes will occur as a result of our treatments.
- We do not attempt to persuade patients that they should choose our treatments.
- We do not speak poorly of other healthcare providers or the treatments they offer.
- We do not accept insurance for our services; however, we do work closely with a third party biller who assists our patients directly in submitting the necessary billing codes to insurance companies.